Tresemme Pro Pure Review


Image may contain: drink and indoor

       I have the most frizzy ,wavy get in my way hair day, one side always obeys and the other says whatever. Ok it’s like this. Tresemme Pro Pure is a really good conditioner and shampoo combination , they both smell like lemon and a hint of coconut which is not to much. They suds up but not enough to get in the eyes. I have my hair layered because it gets quite heavy and looks much nicer being layered on the top. All the ingredients I can pronounced and know what they are. The smell doesn’t get in the way as I’m sensitive to smell it always smells like a fresh dew after the rain. It smells so good it should be a salon brand and my hair is obeying even after getting up from a sleep overnight. I rarely have to comb my hair after a wash. Hair does not get knots in it after using this combination. Almost every time I use both conditioner and Shampoo. My scalp feels nice too like so good after using the Tresemme Pro Pure shampoo. I never noticed any flakes and I’ve tried this combination for a whole week. I just towel dry the hair. I received the Vox box from @Inflenster as complimentary I was not paid to give my review. My review is honest and I respect the brands that bring it to people who need to improve there lives. I would buy this Tresemme Pro Pure when I run out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make refried beans in the Instapot or pressure cooker unsoaked

How to Earn E-gift cards for food and more.

How to make a carpet cat scratcher