Influenster a place for reviews Legit or Scam

 You’ve probably seen on Instagram those really pretty boxes with @Influenster on them and well come to find out the site is pretty easy to navigate and asks for you to take a survey within about 10 surveys to know about you what you buy and what you use body,hair, and skin you set and wait , to hear back. So it’s a bit of a mystery If you’ll get chose. What I have to say is Influenster sends emails to you asking you to fill out very short surveys that is a snap. I have been chosen a couple of times to give my honest opinion. Influenster is a review and survey site. Review more products on there website the more you review the better your chances are you’ll be choose. Here is a Vox box I am suppose to review this month.
It’s a very new #TresemmeProPure product that is all natural and new from Tresemme, I see some ingredients Coconut oil and Lemon , so excited. I am going to try it out this week with a review. I will have to go to the Influenster app to leave a review which I will also do one on the blogpost here. I like that Influenster is free to join, I’ve been a member for years but only fill out forms for product all use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make refried beans in the Instapot or pressure cooker unsoaked

How to Earn E-gift cards for food and more.

How to make a carpet cat scratcher