Siamese inspired shirts


      My cats are so comical all tell you. I’m setting at the table Cal and Mario just try to get my attention and grab my straw from my coffee cup when I leave the table it is weird finding straws all over the house. I was wanting to display them on shirts and if people want to buy that’s cool too. They were promised a cut of the profits to fund there treat obsession. I’ve found the perfect outlet that allows me to use a service that will print the tshirts for me and send them which is easier called bonfire the link is below. 

 https://www.bonfire.com/siamese-monday-morning-again/


   Not much is going down over here other than it snowed here in Missouri. It was about 3 inch snow but it’s slick with ice out on the roads and because of the pandemic we’re told the salt trucks had little supply. Talk about tax dollars to work. It’s a week until the 2020 election. It’s a sad day when one wishes not to vote at all. Have a beautiful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a carpet cat scratcher

How to make refried beans in the Instapot or pressure cooker unsoaked

How to Earn E-gift cards for food and more.