Uber, Lyft what’s the best ride sharing app

       Uber seems to have a bunch of drivers on any given day have been pretty lucky to get one. Depending on what individual driver picks you up,some have perks like behind the seat phone usb chargers. Everything on the app on Uber ride price and all is all up front and if you don’t get a ride , maybe Uber will issue a coupon promotion like I was given. My favorite is tipping the driver at the end and rewarding them with 3-5 stars. 
The app has A way to rent cars, ride, get a vaccine and send a gift If you can’t physically ship it yourself to someone in town let Uber do that for you. 

      Uber eats shortcut on the menu. I love the reward system with Uber each amount of dollars equal so many points like a free Starbucks coffee , percent off a ride or a free ride when the points add up. 


I can pay up to $9-12 in the city in Redding,Ca for a trip across town with my bf. The price depends how far or what time the day , like later on in the day 5-6pm could be more than $12. We enjoy getting out for business or a date. Just make sure to stay in the city with ridesharing apps because if they drop you in Anderson,Ca you could be walking home. 


Lyft
    
     It’s the pink app for ride sharing. Lyft sometimes I feel like there a little more could pay a few dollars more $12-15 or more on a fair depends on how far the place is that I’m going to and If I was a more luxurious ride or need a bigger vehicle to pick up a party of people there three types of ride types small car to big, I choose the cheaper ride possible to get around. The lowest I’ve had for a fair was $7-10 as you see below the price and how long it will take for a Lyft rider to possibly pick me up.  






 You can rent  bikes,cars and scooters on the app ,about  the only reward system other than stars from drivers to give there riders and mile stars is badges what reward I’m going for  is Delta sky Miles or Hilton honors so even though am not getting a free Star bucks coffee am racking up Delta Miles which can’t wait to take a trip every pickup and drop off is points I don’t wanna waste.










So the drivers can give you stars as well. If you enjoy my content do click the links below. 


Download Lyft here -For Drivers 

I’d say that Uber offers more availability of drivers compared to Lyft that’s still a baby. Between both apps are very good wait times 5-20 minutes for a ride. I can say that Lyft was available in my prior state of Missouri as well as Uber. I will check rates before I choose and I never discriminate. It’s nice having drivers who are pleasant. I choose Lyft when Uber is not available and vice versa. If regular taxi services had app compatability  Id choose them to as long as the fees were upfront and that’s what I love about ride sharing apps they only charge you when they physically pick you up. I have bought an Uber gift card before and those help with budget your ride so you keep your account from going low. I suggest the family feature to share your wearabout through the ride sharing apps and always wearing a mask. Regardless Mask are required in Lyft and Uber rides. 

    Uber hands down is my favorite app right now for taxi service and Lyft comes in as second. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make refried beans in the Instapot or pressure cooker unsoaked

How to make a carpet cat scratcher

How to Earn E-gift cards for food and more.